Doornbos Tour de Branch
4 July 2019
On the 8th June 2019, Team Doornbos & friends set off on their challenge to cycle 150+ miles from Doornbos HQ in Rotterdam to Doornbos UK in Teesside to raise money for Zoe’s Place Baby Practice. The challenge was set out over 3 days with stop overs on the Pride of Rotterdam crossing from Hull to Rotterdam and also in Scarborough (with an added treat of a steak BBQ by the lovely hosts at the Boatshed Hostel).
The team were made up of the following cyclists;
- Steve Buxton, UK Depot Manager, Doornbos Equipment
- James McCullagh, Operations Manager, Doornbos Equipment
- Jack Buxton, Apprentice Jetting Engineer, Doornbos Equipment
- Paul Barnwell, Mechanical Fitter, Doornbos Equipment
- Gary Gorman, Welfare Rights Officer, Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council
- Michelle Ball, Business Advisor, Northern Skills Group/Middlesbrough College
- Chris Raper, CNC Setter/Programmer, Altec Engineering
- Matthew Johnson, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Avant Homes
- Thomas Harding, Rope Access Technician, Contractor
Altogether, the team raised £4000 for Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice. Well done everyone!
Rental and Sales of High Pressure Pumps, Vacuum Units, and High Pressure Hoses. With a fully stocked parts centre and onsite engineers, along with a recognised Water Jetting Association (WJA) training centre, Doornbos can be your one stop shop for water jetting and vacuum equipment. We are ready to assist you from our branches in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.Read More